Honda Cars Sales Dip 50% as Domestic Sales Declines to 6,459 Units in November
Honda is in the last leg of BS IV and accordingly supplies had to be optimised as it progresses towards BSVI transition model by model sequentially, he added.
Image for Representation (Reuters)
New Delhi: Honda Cars India Ltd (HCIL) on Sunday reported 50.33 per cent decline in domestic sales to 6,459 units in November as against 13,006 units in the same month last year. "Our sales numbers are better than our plan for the month," HCIL Senior Vice President and Director, Sales and Marketing Rajesh Goel said.
The company is in the last leg of BS IV and accordingly supplies had to be optimised as it progresses towards BSVI transition model by model sequentially, he added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- ISL 2019-20: NorthEast United FC vs Chennaiyin FC in Guwahati Postponed Due to CAB Protests
- PUBG Mobile Addiction: 20-Year-Old Drinks Chemical Instead of Water While Playing Game
- Airtel Users Can Make Voice Calls on Wi-Fi But You Need Airtel Xstream Broadband
- Cristiano Ronaldo Rages on Pitch Invaders After Scoring in Juventus' Champions League Win
- News18 Tech & Auto Awards 2019 Celebrates The Intersection of Technology And Automobiles