HPBOSE 12 Result 2019: Himachal Pradesh Board Declared Scores at hpbose.org; Commerce Stream Topped
Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education declared the HPBOSE class 12 result 2019 at hpbose.org.
HPBOSE Class 12 result 2019 | Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education declared the HPBOSE class 12 result 2019. The result for Himachal Pradesh Board published on its official website at hpbose.org, shortly.
Since, the students have high chance of experiencing traffic on the official website, they must keep their admit cards or hall tickets handy to prevent any kind of delay in accessing their HPBOSE result. The candidates can alternatively check their HPBOSE 12th result on examresults.net and indiaresults.com.
Topper Priety Birsanta scored 98.8% in HPBOSE 12th examination. A total of 49136 male candidates have appeared for the exam, of which 28,375 passed. Girls have this year too, outshone boys with 45,784 female candidates registered of which 30,574 passed.
HPBOSE 12th Result 2019: Steps to check
2. Click on the result link available on the home page.
3. Enter the name and the roll number as mentioned on the admit card.
4. Click on ‘Search Result’ tab.
5. Your result will be displayed on the screen.
6. Download the result and keep a print out for further need.
Around 1 lakh candidates have appeared for the exam, which was conducted between March 6 and March 29.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- ISL 2019-20: Bengaluru FC Begin Title Defence Against NorthEast United at Home
- Anushka Sharma Hails 'Crusader' Sunitha Krishnan for Helping Sex Trafficking Victims
- Reliance Jio Diwali Offer: Here's How to Gift a JioPhone This Festive Season For Rs 699
- A Twitter User is Offering to Comment 'Yikes' On Your Ex's Selfie for Just Rs 350
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it