HRD Ministry Advises States to Provide Mid-day Meals to Students Till Schools Are Shut Due to Covid-19
Mid-day meals or food security allowance should be provided to students till schools are closed due to the novel coronavirus outbreak, urges HRD Ministry.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development advised states on Friday to provide mid-day meals or food security allowance to students till schools are closed due to the novel coronavirus outbreak.
"As the country is passing through difficult times of corona outbreak, the states and union territories are advised to provide hot-cooked mid-day meals or food security allowance to students whichever is feasible till schools are closed," the HRD Ministry said in a letter to states.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- #PlayApartTogether: What is up WHO? Should we Play Video Games or Not Play Video Games?
- Microsoft 365 is Indicative of a New Direction Where Microsoft is All About Consumers
- Rare Pic of Kareena Kapoor from Her Wedding Day Surfaces on the Internet, See Here
- Indians, WhatsApp is Limiting Status to 15 Seconds Because Videos Are Slowing The Internet
- Van Gogh Painting Allegedly Stolen in Midnight Heist from Dutch Museum amid Coronavirus Lockdown