4-year-old Sexually Abused in School Washroom by Supervisor Who Lured Her With Chocolate
Based on a complaint from the parents, acase under relevant provisions of IPC and the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act was registered against the accused and he was arrested on Saturday.
Picture for representation.
Hyderabad: A 29-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a four-and-half-year-old student of a private school in Tolichowki, police said Sunday.
Mohammed Geelani, who works as Supervisor at the school, offered the minor girl a chocolate on September 14 and took her to a bathroom on the premises and sexually assaulted her, they said.
Deputy Commissioner of Police (West Zone)AR Srinivas said the victim had informed her parents about pain in her private parts following which the mother found that the girl was bleeding from her private parts.
The girl further told her mother that one Geelani had "sexually assaulted" her, the official said adding the girl was immediately shifted to a hospital.
Based on a complaint from the parents, acase under relevant provisions of IPC and the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act was registered against the accused and he was arrested Saturday.
The victim is undergoing treatment and her statement would be recorded by the Magistrate, the senior police official added
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Fans Love Shehnaz Gill, Rashami Desai Singing Illegal Weapon, Watch Video
- Alia Bhatt Sends Kangana Ranaut Flowers for Her Padma Shri Honour
- Australian Open 2020 Rafael Nadal vs Nick Kyrgios LIVE Score and Updates: Rafa Faces Kyrgios After Stan Wawrinka Shocks Daniil Medvedev
- #RIPMamba: From Trump to Obama, Fans Mourn Basketball Legend Kobe Bryant's Death
- Grounded in Love: In a 'Relationship' for 6 Years, German Woman Plans to 'Marry' Boeing 737-800