Hyderabad Youth Posts Private Pictures of Woman on Social Media, Gets 3 Days in Prison
The Special Metropolitan Magistrate's Court also slapped a fine of Rs 200 on the accused, for creating a fake ID on the social networking site
Image for representation.
Hyderabad A 19-year-old male student has been sentenced to three days of imprisonment by a court here for posting a married woman's private pictures on a social networking website.
The Special Metropolitan Magistrate's Court here also slapped a fine of Rs 200 on Shaik Mudabbir Ahmed Monday, for creating a fake ID on the social networking site, posting the private pictures of the woman and demeaning her by tagging her friends and family members in those photos, a release from the Hyderabad Police said.
"The culprit, by doing so, tried to create a rift between the woman and her husband," the release said, adding that a "SHE" team (the police wing tasked with cracking down on eve-teasers and stalkers) apprehended Ahmed and produced him before the court, which sentenced him to three days of imprisonment.
Recommended For You
- India Drawn Alongside Qatar in 2nd Round of 2022 FIFA World Cup and 2023 AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers
- Is Chunky Panday the First Confirmed Celebrity Contestant of Salman Khan's Bigg Boss 13?
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Charges Rs 3 Crore Per Episode for Dance India Dance?
- Concussion Substitutes Likely Make International Debut in Ashes: Report
- World Emoji Day: There are New Disability, Food, Animal and Saree Emojis Coming to Your iPhone