IAF Chopper Crashes In Badrinath, Passengers Unhurt
A Mi17 chopper of the Indian Air Force (IAF) crashed soon after take off in Badrinath town in Uttarakhand on Wednesday but no one was hurt, officials said.
Representative Image (Courtesy: Getty)
New Delhi: A Mi17 chopper of the Indian Air Force (IAF) crashed soon after take off in Badrinath town in Uttarakhand on Wednesday, officials said.
Some people onboard received minor injuries when the helicopter carrying 15 people, including crew members, crash- landed on Thastoli helipad near Mana, police sources said.
Prima-facie a technical fault led to the crash-landing, the sources said. The chopper has been damaged in the incident, they said.
Recommended For You
- Zuckerberg Goes 007 Mode: Sets up 'Secret Police' to Find Information Leakers in Facebook
- Rajinikanth Ensured I Ate On Time: Pankaj Tripathi
- Bangladesh Players Allegedly Break Dressing Room Door in Colombo
- Avengers Infinity War Trailer: The End Is Near and Thanos Has Got Us All Stoked About It
- Karan Johar Says He Uses To Be Called A 'Pansy' In School