IAF Jaguar Pilot Prevents Crash After Bird Hit, Drops Fuel Tanks and Practice Bombs
The IAF pilot managed to land the jet safely at the Ambala airbase and small practice bombs dropped by the aircraft have been recovered.
Thick smoke can be seen billowing after the practice bombs were dropped. (Image: ANI)
Ambala: It was a narrow escape for an Indian Air Force Jaguar pilot on Thursday as he jettisoned fuel tanks of his aircraft after one of his engines failed on being hit by a bird.
The IAF pilot managed to land the jet safely at the Ambala airbase.
A visual of the bombs recovered.
Small practice bombs that were jettisoned by his aircraft have also been recovered.
There are no reports of casualties yet.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Students Protest Outside Host Nagarjuna's House, Question His Silence on Harassment Row
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain
- Will Ravi Shastri Continue As India’s Head Coach?
- Reliance Jio Q1 Results: Users Consume More Data Per Month as Jio Overtakes Airtel
- Gabriella Demetriades Shares Adorable Pic of Arjun Rampal Holding Their Newborn Son, See Here