IAS Officer Anil Kumar Jain Appointed New Coal Secretary
Anil Kumar Jain is a 1986-batch IAS officer of Madhya Pradesh cadre, succeedind Sumanta Chaudhuri, a 1985-batch IAS officer of West Bengal cadre.
anil kumar jain (Source: Twitter/United Nations India)
New Delhi: Senior IAS officer Anil Kumar Jain has been appointed as the new Coal Secretary, according to a government order.Jain is a 1986-batch IAS officer of Madhya Pradesh cadre.
"The Appointments Committee of the cabinet has approved the appointment of Anil Kumar Jain, Special Secretary, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change as Secretary, Ministry of Coal," the order said.
Jain succeeds Sumanta Chaudhuri, a 1985-batch IAS officer of West Bengal cadre.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Malaika Arora Shows How to Stretch in Her Monday Motivation Pics, See Here
- Hrithik Roshan, Sussanne Khan Step Out Together for Sunday Brunch with Kids, See Pics
- All-New BMW 3-Series Test Drive Review: Performance in the Lap of Luxury
- 15-year-old Coco Gauff Beat Jelena Ostapenko to Win First WTA Title at Linz
- Video of Pune Electric Bus Getting Charged Through a Diesel Generator Surfaces, Twitter Has a Field Day