IBPS Probationary Officer (PO) Exam 2019: Recruitment, Eligibility Details at ibps.in
For the first time, IBPS PO will recruit with reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
IBPS PO 2019| Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited applications for recruitment of 4,336 Probationary Officers. Graduates are encouraged to apply for the IBPS PO posts.
The IBPS PO 2019 will begin their registration process on August 7. The OBPS will select Probationary Officers on the basis of a two-tier exam — preliminary and an interview, which will take place during October and November.
IBPS provisional allotment process will be complete by April 2020.
For the first time, IBPS PO will recruit with reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS). Eligible candidates for the position of Probationary Officers should age between 20 and 30 years. Those from reserved categories should read the official notification on relaxation of age norms.
Pre examination training for a limited number of Probationary Officer candidates of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities will also be held by IBPS. Candidates can register for it by filling a consent form online. Training is free of cost, but expenses of lodging and travelling will have to be incurred by the candidates
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Neha Kakkar Gets Emotional After Hearing Indian Idol Contestant's Story
- Gautam Kumar Jha Becomes Third Crorepati on KBC, Quits at Rs 7 Crore Question
- You Can Now Stay in Barbie's Iconic Pink Dream House in Malibu for Just Rs 4,200
- Samsung Diwali Sale: Offers on Galaxy S9, Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy M10s and More
- Only 4 Teams Turn Up as Goa Football Association Conducts Players Draft for Indian Women's League Qualifiers