ICSI Result 2019: CS Professional, Executive Result Declared at icsi.edu; How to Check
ICSI CS Professional Result has been released at the official website at icsi.edu while the CS Executive result will be declared at 2pm.
ICSI Result 2019 | The Institute of Company Secretaries of India has released the ICSI Result 2019 for the CS Professional programme at 11am today. Candidates who had appeared for the examination can check their CS Professional result on the official website of ICSI at icsi.edu. The direct link to the check ICSI CS Professional programme result is given below.
ICSI Result for CS Executive result declared at 2pm. The Institute has confirmed the date and time of the result by releasing an official notice. The Institute will release the result along with the marks statement for both Professional and Executive programmes. The result-cum-marks statement will be despatched to the candidates at their registered address after the results are out.
Candidates who took the CS Executive exam must download the mark statement from the website as the ICSI will not send the physical copy of the mark statement.
"The Result-cum-Marks Statement for Professional Programme (Old and New Syllabus) Examination will be dispatched to the candidates at their registered address immediately after declaration of the result. In case the physical copy of Result cum-Marks Statement is not received by any candidate within 30 days of declaration of result, such candidates may contact the Institute at: email@example.com along with his/her particulars," reads the result notice released by ICSI.
ICSI Result 2019: Steps to check result
1. Visit the official site of ICSI at icsi.edu.
2. Click on the ICSI CS Professional CS Executive Result 2019 link on the home page.
3. A new page will open where candidates will have to fill the required details.
4. Your result will be displayed on the screen.
5. Check the result and keep a print-out of the same for future reference.
Meanwhile, the ICSI has said that it will waive off full fee for students belonging to Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh. The fee waiver scheme will be effective from September 1.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Inspired by 50s Puppet Show or Just for Appeal? Internet is Wondering What 'Howdy Modi' Means
- Salman Khan Miffed with Ranbir Kapoor's Tentative Film's Title Devil?
- Priyanka Chopra Plans the Perfect Birthday Outing for Nick Jonas
- Woman Sets Apartment on Fire While Trying to Burn Love Letter from Her Ex
- OnePlus 7T With Round Triple-Camera Module Revealed in Official Press Image