IGNOU MBA (Banking & Finance) January 2018 Admissions Announced at ignou.ac.in; Last Date – December 29
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) invites applications for admissions to Masters in Business Administration (Banking and Finance) for the session commencing from January 2018.
Candidates interested in pursuing Bachelors, Masters, Certificate, Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma programmes can apply from today.(Screenshot)
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has invited applications for admissions to MBA (Banking and Finance) session commencing January 2018 on its official website - ignou.ac.in.
The interested candidates can download the application form and prospectus from the website or get it in person or via post.
Candidates are required to submit the same on or before 29th December 2017 at the address mentioned in the admissions announcement. Candidates can request for supply of Student Handbook by post on or before 30th November 2017.
Interested candidates must fulfil the following criteria before applying for IGNOU MBA (B&F) January 2018:
1. The candidate must possess a Graduation degree (atleast 3 years) from a recognized University or Institution.
2. Must have passed the CAIIB exams of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, Mumbai with the essential qualification and certificate by IIBF.
3. Must have a work experience of atleast 2 years in the Banking or Financial Services Sector
How to Download IGNOU MBA (B&F) Prospectus?
Candidates can download the IGNOU MBA (B&F) prospectus for the January 2018 session online by following the steps given below, however they must send ₹1000 prospectus fee in addition to the programme fee when sending the application form.
Step 1 – Visit the official website - http://www.ignou.ac.in/
Step 2 – Click on student support
Step 3 – Click on downloads
Step 4 – Download prospectus and take a print out
Direct Link - http://ignou.ac.in/userfiles/MBA(B&F).pdf
Candidates can also buy the prospectus from the Director, Student Service Centre (SSC), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 or from any other IGNOU Regional Centres by paying ₹1000 in cash or by attaching a demand draft - DD of ₹1050/- (Rupees one thousand fifty only) drawn in favour of 'IGNOU' payable at the city from where the Prospectus is requested. Candidates should write their names and address and 'MPB' on the reverse of the DD
How to apply for IGNOU MBA (Banking and Finance) session January 2018?
Step 1 – Fill the application form
Step 2 – Attach the DD for programme fee of ₹1500 per course or pay through bank challan
Step 3 – Post your request to the concerned IGNOU Office
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Jio Effect: Airtel May Offer Free Android STB, HD LED TV with Broadband, DTH Plans
- Streaming Now: 13 Reasons Why You Should Watch Man Vs Wild
- Sophie Turner Dances Arm in Arm with Priyanka Chopra's Mother
- RCB Rope in Hesson & Katich for IPL 2020, Sack Kirsten and Nehra
- First Details of The OnePlus TV Confirmed: It Will Have a 55-Inch QLED Panel