IGNOU Releases TEE Results; Check Details @ignou.ac.in
The University has also extended the last date to register for courses offered in the January 2019 session to February 11, 2019.
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open university (IGNOU) has declared the results for the Term End Examination (TEE) that took place in December 2018.Candidates can access the results on the official website.
Steps to follow to access the results:-
1. Go to IGNOU's official website.
2. Select the result tab on the homepage.
3. On the redirected page, click the 'Term End' on the left hand side.
4. Select the December 2018 TEE Result link.
5. Candidates can that view their results by entering their enrollment number.
In the event that the result cannot be accesses in the page, candidates should wait for some time and check again.
The University has also extended the last date to register for courses offered in the January 2019 session to February 11, 2019. Students who wish to enroll for any of the courses but missed the earlier deadline can complete the application process now.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Sara Ali Khan Gives Fans Yet Another Reason to Adore Her As She Clicks Selfie With Kids at Airport
- Anushka Sharma Recalls Dancing to Preity Zinta's Song Bumbro from Mission Kashmir in School
- Cristiano Ronaldo Praises Lionel Messi, Says He 'Made me a Better Player'
- Kia Seltos SUV to Launch in India Today: Watch it Live Here
- Malayalam Actress Manju Warrier Safely Reaches Manali After Being Stuck in Landslide