IIT Bombay Announces CEED 2019 Results, Check Direct Link and Other Details Here
The result for the Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) 2019 on its official website, ceed.iitb.ac.in.
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay has declared the result for the Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) 2019 on its official website, ceed.iitb.ac.in. Out of 5491 candidates, 1,165 have qualified the exam.
Candidates can download their score card from the official website.
The top rank has been secured by Divya Lohia from Delhi 70.59 score.
CEED result 2019: How to download
Step 1: Visit the official website, ceed.iitb.c.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the option, ‘score card’
Step 3: Then click on ‘log-in’
Step 4: Fill in your details like the using email id and password
Step 5: Result will appear on your screen. Keep a print out of the same for future use.
Those who clear the exam will be eligible to apply for M.Design courses at IITs.
Meanwhile, the IIT-B has also declared the result for the UCEED exam which is entrance gateway for B.Des courses
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Investors and Stock Holders are Celebrating Corporate Tax Cut News, With Memes
- Everything You Need to Know About the Area 51 Raid Happening Today
- Taylor Swift Weighs in on Game of Thrones Finale and Daenerys Targaryen's Fate
- Your New Apple iPhone 11 Could Cost As Little as Rs 51,700 With Amazon Preorder Offers
- Do Not Worry, Your Mi TV Will Get Netflix And Amazon Prime Video Apps This Year