Imran Khan Finds 'New Follower' in Satya Pal Malik, Raj Bhawan Blames it on 'Mischievous Elements'
The Jammu and Kashmir Raj Bhawan spokesperson said that the hack has been reported to the Jammu and Kashmir police for further action.
File photo of J&K Governor Satya Pal Malik.
Jammu: The Twitter handle of Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik was hacked by some mischievous elements following which the matter was reported to police, a Raj Bhawan spokesperson said Tuesday.
"It was noticed today that the Governor J&K's Twitter handle was hacked by some mischievous elements and he was shown as a follower of Imran Khan, Prime Minister of Pakistan Twitter Handle," the spokesperson said.
The moment it was noticed, necessary corrections were made to the account and the Imran Khan Twitter Handle was un-followed, he said.
The matter has been reported to Jammu and Kashmir Police to take necessary follow up action as per law and find out who the miscreants are, the spokesperson said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Akshay Kumar and Housefull 4 Team Go for Early Morning Shooting on The Kapil Sharma Show
- Bigg Boss 13: Are Sidharth Shukla and Arti Singh Getting Close Again?
- FASTag Will Soon be Mandatory For Your Car: This is How The Digital Payment Tag Works
- Google Pixel 4 isn't Coming to India and Desi Fanboys are Upset With Sundar Pichai
- Mercedes-Benz G 350 d Launched at Rs 1.5 Crore in India