6-year-old Delhi Boy Killed, 1 Injured in Gunshot Fired at Gym
Police reached the spot and found that the boy, Prince Raj, who was looking through the window of his residence above the gym has died while another person, Mahender, was injured while entering the building.
Image for representation.
New Delhi: A 6-year-old boy died while a 29-year-old man was injured after gunshots were fired in a gym at Inderpuri, police said Saturday.
On receiving information at 8:45 pm about gunshots being fired, police reached the spot and found that the boy, Prince Raj, who was looking through the window of his residence above the gym has died while another person, Mahender, was injured while entering the building, an official said.
The injured was taken to Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, where he was stated to be out of danger, police said.
An initial enquiry revealed that four people of JJ Colony in Inderpuri were involved in the incident, they said, adding a case has been registered in the matter and a hunt is on to nab the accused.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Tamil Nadu's New EV Policy Seeks Full Road Tax Exemption for Electric Vehicles Until 2022
- BSNL Rs 777 Broadband Plan Gets You 50 Mbps Speed And 500GB Data
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Next Film on PM Modi's Youth; Akshay Kumar Unveils First Look
- 5-Years-Old Recreates 'Up' Moment With Great Grandparents for Birthday Photoshoot
- 'Caught in the Moment': Virat Kohli Credits Contemplative Pic to Wife Anushka Sharma