In Filmy Style, Woman Kidnaps ex-Lover from His Wedding at Gunpoint
This scene may seem straight out of a Bollywood movie. But reel became real in Hamirpur district of Uttar Pradesh when Ashok Yadav was kidnapped at gunpoint by his ex-girlfriend.
The drama unfolded when the couple was exchanging garlands and the families were getting ready for the ‘pheras’.(Representative image/ Huma Khan/News18)
Lucknow: She could not see her lover tie the knot with someone else. So, on the day of his wedding she kidnapped him from the mandap.
The drama unfolded when the couple was exchanging garlands and the families were getting ready for the ‘pheras’.
No arrest had been made yet but Yadav’s brother was being questioned by police.
Sources said the woman and Yadav used to work together at a private hospital in Banda and eventually fell in love. She reportedly learnt of Yadav’s wedding a few days ago and plotted to kidnap him.
Recommended For You
- Bollywood Actor Jimmy Sheirgill Buys Mercedes-Benz G-Class G 63 AMG SUV Worth Rs 2.18 Crore
- Indian Football Will Benefit From Corporate Investment at Grassroots, Says Eugeneson Lyngdoh
- IPL 2018: Chennai Eye Win Against Rajasthan at Their New Home
- Exclusive | Manika Batra Targets Asian Games Glory After Winning Four Medals at CWG 2018
- Throwback Thursday: When Aishwarya Rai's Response To 'If She Still Lives With Her Parents' Won Hearts