In Some Respite, Delhi's Air Quality Improves to 'Poor' Category as AQI Recorded at 214
An AQI between 0-50 is considered good', 51-100 satisfactory', 101-200 moderate', 201-300 poor', 301-400 very poor' and 401-500 severe'.
Representative Image (Photo: PTI)
New Delhi: Delhi's Air Quality improved from "very poor" category to "poor" category on Thursday morning, giving some respite to people grappling with severe pollution. The air quality index was recorded at 214 this morning.
An AQI between 0-50 is considered good', 51-100 satisfactory', 101-200 moderate', 201-300 poor', 301-400 very poor' and 401-500 severe'. An AQI above 500 falls in the severe plus category. The AQI recorded in Gurgaon was 168, Noida (247) and Ghaziabad (294).
The Meteorological Department forecast a generally cloudy sky with possibility of very light rain, and thundershowers during the day time on Thursday. The maximum temperature is expected to be 28 degrees while the minimum was 17 degrees celsius, the MET said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Lata Mangeshkar is 'Much Better' But Still in Hospital
- MTV India Launches Petition for Biryani Emoticon, Desi Foodies Think it's About Time
- I-League 2019-20 Fixtures Announced: Full List of Matches
- Smriti Irani Reveals What She and Bill Gates Have in Common in Hilarious Insta Post
- Maneka Gandhi Sends Help Within an Hour After Journalist Tweets Photo of Injured Monkey