In Wake of Anti-Citizenship Act Protests, ICSI Postpones Exams
From December 23, the examinations will be held as per regular schedule at all examination centres across the country and abroad according to the time-table, the Institute of Company Secretaries of India said.
New Delhi: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) on Thursday postponed the examinations for executive and professional programmes scheduled for December 20 and 21, due to prevailing situation amid ongoing anti-citizenship law protests.
"Revised dates of the exam...will be announced later on," the institute said in a release.
From December 23, the examinations will be held as per regular schedule at all examination centres across the country and abroad according to the time-table, it added. Around 1 lakh students were going to appear in the exam, the ICSI said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Alia Bhatt Sends Kangana Ranaut Flowers for Her Padma Shri Honour
- Kobe Bryant, Daughter Killed in Copter Crash, Akshay Kumar, Disha Patani and Others Share Condolences
- Australian Open 2020 Rafael Nadal vs Nick Kyrgios LIVE Score and Updates: Nadal Beats Kyrgios in 4 Sets, Through to Quarters
- #RIPMamba: From Trump to Obama, Fans Mourn Basketball Legend Kobe Bryant's Death
- This Compilation of Kobe Bryant and His Daughter Gianna's On-Court Moments Has Left Fans in Tears