India Will Pay Heavy Price For Govt's Inability to Act Decisively on Coronavirus, Says Rahul Gandhi
The senior Congress leader has been critical of the Narendra Modi-led central government in tackling the coronavirus outbreak in the country.
Congress leader Rahul Gandhi.
New Delhi: Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday said the country will have to pay a heavy price for the government's inability to act decisively on curbing coronavirus.
"Quick aggressive action is the answer to tackling the #Coronavirus . India is going to pay an extremely heavy price for our government's inability to act decisively," Gandhi tweeted.
Gandhi has been critical of the Narendra Modi-led central government in tackling the coronavirus outbreak in the country.
According to health officials, the total number of novel coronavirus cases in the country rose to 147 with 10 fresh cases reported from various parts of the country.
The cases include 25 foreign nationals and the three persons who died in Delhi, Karnataka and Maharashtra, officials.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- This Android Malware Can Never be Deleted And Will Ruin Your Phone Even After Restore
- Maanvi Gagroo Says A Web Show Producer Asked Her To 'Compromise' For Bigger Budget
- Hina Khan is Proud of Her First Ever 'Phooli Hui Poori' But Fans Think it is a Bhatura
- PUBG Mobile Season 13 Royale Pass Leaks: Toy Playground Theme, Rewards, Launch Date and More
- Tennis Fraternity Responds to Roger Federer's Challenge, Andy Murray Increases Difficulty Level