Indian IT Firms Banned From Applying for H-1B Visa as Denial Rate Touches 24%: Report
The major IT companies disqualified from applying for H-1B visas include, Azimetry, Inc., Bulmen Consultant Group, Inc., Business Reporting Management Services, Inc., NETAGE, Inc., Kevin Chambers, E-Aspire IT LLC.
Image for representation. (Reuters)
New Delhi: A new study from National Foundation for American Policy shows that the US government is making things worse for major Indian IT companies.
They revealed the denial rate of H-1B visas touched 24 per cent in the third quarter of the current fiscal year. Other than denial of H-1B visa petitions, The US Department of Labor has recently revealed the firms that have been disqualified from applying for H-1B visas.
The major IT companies disqualified from applying for H-1B visas are, Azimetry, Inc., Bulmen Consultant Group, Inc., Business Reporting Management Services, Inc., NETAGE, Inc., Kevin Chambers, E-Aspire IT LLC and more.
The data received from the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), indicates the strict policy of Trump-led US administration on H-1B visa petitions.
The rejection rate is highest among major Indian IT companies, the study revealed.
(With IANS inputs)
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Avengers Endgame to Game of Thrones to Billy Porter, Here are Most Googled Searches in Entertainment
- Janhvi Kapoor, Karan Johar, Gauri Khan Recreate Iconic Bollywood Looks
- India’s Personal Data Protection Bill is Heading For Review: Everything You Must Know
- Love Has 'Nose' Limits: Picture Of Two-Toed Sloths 'Taking It Slow' Goes Viral
- News18 Tech & Auto Awards 2019 Celebrates The Intersection of Technology And Automobiles