Indian Man Found hanging in Hotel Room in Sharjah, UAE Cops Launch Probe
Initial investigation has revealed the man, whose identity has not been revealed, entered the UAE on a visit visa a month ago and had stayed at a number of hotels.
Dubai: A 33-year-old Indian man has been found hanging in a hotel room in Sharjah in the UAE, prompting the city's police to launch an investigation into his death, a media report said on Sunday.
The hotel staff said the deceased had rented the room for one night. However, when the check out time was near, and the staff tried to call him. When they opened the door, they found the man hanging from the bathroom door on Thursday, the Gulf News reported.
The body was taken to a forensics laboratory for autopsy.
The initial police investigation has revealed that the man, whose identity has not been revealed, entered the UAE on a visit visa a month ago and had stayed at a number of hotels, the report said on Sunday. The police suspect suicide as cause of the death.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- My Comment on Saif Ali Khan has been Misinterpreted, Says Kangana Ranaut
- Saif Ali Khan Opens up on Divorce with Amrita Singh and Its Impact on Sara, Ibrahim
- Got Your Windows 10 For Free? German Govt Didn’t, And Will Cost Them $887,000
- Desi Queen Elizabeth's Hilarious ‘Rant’ About Meghan and Harry is Every Punjabi Mom Ever
- 'What's Your Take on CAA?' Fans Wanted Shah Rukh Khan to Break His Silence on #AskSRK