IndiGo Flight to Mumbai Diverted After Passenger Suffers Heart Attack Mid-air
The flight had to make an emergency landing after Odisha resident Amarjeet Tripathi complained of chest pain to crew members following which the flight contacted the Patna airport.
Patna: An IndiGo aircraft, flying from Bagdogra to Mumbai, was diverted to Patna airport on Friday after a passenger suffered heart attack mid-air.
According to news agency ANI, the flight had to make an emergency landing after Odisha resident Amarjeet Tripathi complained of chest pain to crew members following which the flight contacted the Patna airport.
On Friday, a Delhi-bound SpiceJet flight was diverted to Varanasi after a passenger's health deteriorated onboard. Unfortunately, the passenger, who was traveling on SG 88 from Bangkok to Delhi, was declared brought dead at a local hospital.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- A Simple Case of Ear Infection Could Be the Reason Why Entire Species of Neanderthals Went Extinct
- 'Cruelest Twist of Fate': Man Drowns While Proposing to His Girlfriend Underwater
- Ayushmann Khurrana-Nushrat Bharucha's Dream Girl Song Removed from YouTube Over Copyright Issues
- Happy Daughter’s Day 2019: Meet the Famous Father-Daughter Duo of Bollywood
- Photos Show How Greta Thunberg's Supporters Grew from Two, to Millions In Just a Year