INX Media Case: Delhi Court Allows ED to Quiz Chidambaram in Tihar on November 22, 23
The Enforcement Directorate had sought permission to quiz Chidambaram from 10am to 1pm and 2.30pm to 4pm on both days, saying that some documents have to be shown to him.
Former finance minister P Chidambaram. (PTI)
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Thursday allowed the Enforcement Directorate to interrogate former finance minister P Chidambaram in Tihar jail on November 22 and 23 in connection with the INX Media case.
Special Judge Ajay Kumar Kuhar passed the order on a plea filed by the agency.
The Enforcement Directorate (ED), in its plea, had sought permission to quiz Chidambaram from 10am to 1pm and 2.30pm to 4pm on both days, saying that some documents have to be shown to him.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shweta Basu Prasad Announces Separation from Husband Rohit Mittal in Less Than a Year of Marriage
- News18 Tech & Auto Awards 2019 Celebrates The Intersection of Technology And Automobiles
- Nike Joyride Dual Run Review: The Running Shoe Revolution is Truly Underway
- 'A Huge Day' - Pakistan Welcome Sri Lanka for First Test Tour Since 2009 Terror Attack
- Reporter Catches Her Ex Cheating through an 'Unusual' Fitbit Activity at 4 AM