IPS Officer Aditya Mishra Appointed Chairman of Land Ports Authority of India
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved the appointment of Mishra as the chairman of the LPAI on the recommendations of a search-cum-selection panel.
Integrated Check Post Attari. (http://www.lpai.gov.in)
New Delhi: Senior IPS officer Aditya Mishra was on Monday appointed as the chairman of the Land Ports Authority of India (LPAI), according to an order issued by the personnel ministry.
Mishra is a 1989 batch IPS officer of Uttar Pradesh cadre.
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved the appointment of Mishra as the chairman of the LPAI on the recommendations of a search-cum-selection panel, the order said.
Mishra has been appointed for a period of five years from the date of assumption of the charge, it said.
LPAI develops, sanitises and manage the facilities for cross-border movement of passengers and goods at designated points along the international borders of India.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- TV Actress Says Junior Artiste Raped Her, Left Her Pregnant
- Heartbreaking Video of Man Feeding Water to Burnt Koala is Symbol of Australia's Bushfire Crisis
- Study Concludes Apple Watch Can Detect Heart Rate Irregularities
- UP Power Minister Gets Prepaid Electricity Meter at Home to Set Example for Other Politicians
- Italian Council Floods Minutes After Rejecting Steps to Combat Climate Change