Jaish-e-Mohammad Terrorist Arrested in J&K's Baramulla
Incriminating material, including arms and ammunition, were recovered from his possession.
Image for representation.
Srinagar: A Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) terrorist was arrested in Baramulla district of north Kashmir on Sunday, a police spokesperson said. Mohsin Manzoor Salhea, a resident of Arampora-Azadgunj area, was arrested on a credible input during an anti-militant operation in Baramulla town, he said.
According to the spokesperson, Salhea was affiliated with proscribed terror outfit JeM and was wanted in two cases registered at the Baramulla police station this year. Salhea was part of a group involved in planning and executing terror attacks in the area, he said.
Incriminating material, including arms and ammunition, were recovered from his possession, the spokesperson said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Smartphone Series Crosses 100 Million Shipment Milestone
- Copycat Art For Katrina Kaif's Make-up Line?
- FASTag Will Soon be Mandatory For Your Car: This is How The Digital Payment Tag Works
- Bajaj Brings Back Iconic 'Chetak' Scooter in an All-Electric Avatar: Here's All You Need to Know
- Mercedes-Benz G 350 d Launched at Rs 1.5 Crore in India