Jawan Killed After Escort Vehicle of Police Officer Collides With Bus on Jammu-Pathankot Highway
The police vehicle was escorting additional director general of police (ADGP)on the highway when it collided with a passenger bus at Dhaloti Morh in Kathua.
Stranded vehicles wait for the national highway to open on the outskirts of Jammu (PTI)
Jammu: An escort vehicle of a top police officer collided with a bus on the Jammu-Pathankot Highway in Jammu and Kashmir's Kathua district on Monday, leaving a jawan dead and two others injured, officials said.
The police vehicle was escorting additional director general of police (ADGP)on the highway when it collided with a passenger bus at Dhaloti Morh in Kathua, they said.
SSB jawan Deen Dayal died and two security personnel were injured in the accident.
Police have seized the bus and arrested the driver for rash driving, they said
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes Passionately Kiss at LA Clippers Game
- Homophobic India? Survey Finds 56 Percent Respondents Would Refuse Organ from LGBTQ Donor
- Indian Jam Project's Tushar Lall Puts a Desi Spin on 'Hey Jude' in New Beatles Tribute
- Shashi Tharoor's 'Simple and Old' Word of Advice to Student Who Wants to Learn a New Word
- PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019: SouL MortaL Donates Entire Winning Amount to Indian Army