Jayalalithaa Being Treated for Infection, Advised More Hospital Stay
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa is responding well to the treatment given to her and has been advised a few more days' stay in hospital, said Apollo Hospitals on Sunday.
File photo of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa.
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa is responding well to the treatment given to her and has been advised a few more days' stay in hospital, said Apollo Hospitals on Sunday.
In a statement issued, Apollo Hospitals said the current treatment plan, including appropriate antibiotics and other allied clinical measures, are presently being continued to treat infection the 68-year-old leader is suffering from.
According to the statement, Beale is Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine at Guy's and St. Thomas Hospital, London.
As per the London hospital's website, Beale is one of its critical care consultants and clinical director, perioperative, pain and critical care directorate.
Recommended For You
- Rohit Involved in Funny Twitter Exchange With Mumbai Indians
- Amitabh Bachchan Returns To Mumbai After Thugs Of Hindostan Shoot, Ready To Work On Future Projects
- Top 5 Motorcycles to Buy in a Budget of Rs 3 Lakh to Rs 7.5 Lakh
- Did Sylvester Stallone Just Get Confused Between Salman Khan and Bobby Deol?
- Salman Khan Bats For Jacqueline Fernandez's Performance In 'Ek Do Teen' Remake; See Tweet