Jealous Boyfriend Chops Minor Girl for 'Befriending' Another Man, Dumps Body Parts Under Delhi Flyover
The boy had been in relationship with the girl for 11 months and killed her on suspicion of 'infidelity'.
New Delhi Chopped body parts of a minor girl were found in two bags lying in a drain under the Barapulla flyover, police said Tuesday.
According to the police, the victim was allegedly killed by her boyfriend on suspicion of infidelity.
The accused identified as Rizwan Khan (20), a resident of Nizam Nagar in Nizamuddin area, was later arrested, they said.
He allegedly attacked the victim with a knife, killing her on the spot. The accused then chopped her body into several pieces and put them into two bags, a senior police official said.
"Later, the police found the two bags lying in the drain under the flyover," he said.
"During interrogation, Khan disclosed that he was in a relationship with the girl for past 11 months. Recently, he came to know that she had befriended another man," the official said.
He further stated that on Sunday night, the two had an argument following which the accused killed her, the official added.
Recommended For You
- Is Salman Khan Charging Rs 31 Crore per Weekend for Hosting Bigg Boss 13?
- Paul Heyman on Ranveer Singh Catchphrase Controversy: Every Person Should be Scared of Brock Lesnar
- Audio Technica M50xBT Review: If You Are Serious About Music, These Headphones Cannot be Missed
- Elon Musk Says 'Occupy Mars' But Uses Picture of the Moon Instead
- ‘Cricket Not About Six Pack’: Jayawardane Uses Malinga’s Viral Image to Hail Heroics Against England
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s