JEE Main Paper 2 Results 2018 declared at cbseresults.nic.in/, Check Your Rank Now
The JEE Main (Architecture) Paper 2 was conducted by CBSE on 8th April 2018, last month and a total of 122543 had appeared for the same.
Screen grab of the official website of JEE.
JEE Main Results 2018 for JEE Main (Architecture) Paper 2 has been declared by the Central Board of Secondary Education on its official results website - cbseresults.nic.in.
The JEE Main (Architecture) Paper 2 was conducted by CBSE on 8th April 2018, last month and a total of 122543 had appeared for the same. Candidates who were awaiting their result can follow the link below and check their result now:
How to check JEE Main Paper 2 Results 2018?
Step 1 – Visit the official website - http://cbseresults.nic.in/
Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2018- With Rank, Announced on 30th May 2018 ( Both Paper I and Paper II )
Step 3 – Enter your Roll Number, Date of Birth and click on Submit
Step 4 – Download your Result and Rank and take a printout for further reference
Direct Link - http://cbseresults.nic.in/Jee_main_pzy/jee_cbse_2018.htm
‘Note: Only Indian nationals are allowed to fill choices online for counseling in NITs/IIITs/GFTIs because there is a separate DASA channel for Foreign National candidates’ read a notification on the result page.
Recommended For You
- Rishi Kapoor Returning to Mumbai by End of August, Confirms Shakti Kapoor
- Life on Mars Could Owe Its Foundation to World's Lightest Solid, Aerogel: NASA-JPL
- Bollywood Star Taapsee Pannu Gifts Jeep Compass Worth Rs 21.34 Lakh to Sister Shagun, Shares Video on Instagram
- Netflix May Just Have Revealed the Biggest Spoiler About Sacred Games 2 with New Tweet
- TVS Young Media Racer Program 2019 Round 2: Has Anyone Seen My Footpeg?