Jet Airways Starts Bangalore-Amsterdam Flight Service
The new service was operated by the wide-body Airbus 330 aircraft and bookings for Bangalore to Amsterdam route were open from April 2017.
The inauguration of the flight was done by Union Minister Ananth Kumar and Karnataka Tourism Minister Priyank Kharge and Karnataka Industries Minister R V Deshpande. (Image credits: NAGARJUN DWARAKANATH/CNN-News18)
Bengaluru: Private full service airline Jet Airways on Saturday commenced its first flight from Bangalore to Amsterdam, adding on to its existing Mumbai - Amsterdam and Delhi - Amsterdam route.
The new service was operated by the wide-body Airbus 330 aircraft. The bookings for this route were open from April 2017.
"The new route will enable people of the IT city to travel to different parts of Europe and North America as Jet has codeshare partnership with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and Delta Airlines," said Praveen Iyer, Vice President- India Sales, Jet Airways.
The inauguration of the flight was done by Union Minister Ananth Kumar and Karnataka Tourism Minister Priyank Kharge and Karnataka Industries Minister R V Deshpande.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Purse of Girl Lost in 1950s and Found in 2019 Reveals Fascinating Life of Retro American Teens
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Snapped with The Great Khali at Airport, See Pic
- Amidst Tata Cars Getting 5-Star Safety Ratings, Maruti Suzuki Announces to Skip Global NCAP Test
- Indians Are Googling Where to Download 'Teri Mitti' After 'Apna Time Aayega' Wins Filmfare
- WATCH: Passenger Plane Etihad Airbus A380 Lands Sideways in London, Heart-stopping Clip Goes Viral