Jharkhand Quack on the Run After Injection Kills 2-Month-Old Boy
The infant turned unresponsive after the quack’s injection, following which his parents rushed him to a hospital.
Jamshedpur: A two-month-old boy died allegedly after he was administered an injection by a quack here, police said on Saturday.
The parents of the boy had taken him to a clinic in Kitadih locality after he had fallen sick on Friday.
After check-up, the alleged quack administered an injection to the baby, following which he turned non-responsive.
The couple then rushed the boy to government-run MGM Hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead, police said.
When doctors at the hospital enquired about the injection administered at the clinic, the couple said no prescription was given to them by the quack.
The accused has fled and efforts are on to arrest him, police said.
Recommended For You
- AIFF Responds After I-League Clubs Threaten to Move Court if ISL Gets Top Division Status
- Ford Endeavour Rolls Over as Hyundai Santro Crashes into the SUV - Watch Video
- Is Salman Khan Charging Rs 31 Crore per Weekend for Hosting Bigg Boss 13?
- Audio Technica M50xBT Review: If You Are Serious About Music, These Headphones Cannot be Missed
- Xiaomi's Poco F1 64GB Variant Gets Yet Another Price Cut in India; Now Costs Rs 17,999
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s