J&K, Ladakh UT Govt Employees to Get Salaries as Per 7th Pay Commission From October 31
Home Minister Amit Shah has approved the proposal of payment of all 7th CPC allowances to the government employees of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir and Union Territory of Ladakh.
File photo of Union Home Minister Amit Shah.
New Delhi: The goverment employees of the new Union Territories — Jammu and Kashmir, and Ladakh — will get salaries and other benefits as per the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission from October 31, officials said on Tuesday.
The Union Home Ministry has issued the necessary orders in this regard.
Home Minister Amit Shah has approved the proposal of payment of all 7th CPC allowances to the government employees of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir and Union Territory of Ladakh, which shall come into existence from October 31.
The central government had on August 5 announced the abrogation of the special status given to Jammu and Kashmir under Article 370 and its bifurcation into two UTs.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Christian Bale Opens-up on Why There Wasn't a 4th Dark Knight Film by Christopher Nolan
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 48 Written Updates: Rashami Desai Breaks Down After Arhaan Khan's Eviction
- Dad Details How The Noise App on Apple Watch Helped His Son With Autism
- From Jadon Sancho to Erling Haaland, 8 Players Manchester United Want to Sign
- Scoreboard in Brazil Shows 0.8-0 After a Goal is Scored. Here is Why