JNU Student Alleges Entrance Exam Paper Leak
JNU vice-chancellor M JagadeshKumar has agreed to forward the concern of the JNU entrance examination (JNUEE) candidates to the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi.
New Delhi: A Jawaharlal Nehru University student has written to vice-chancellor M Jagadesh Kumar, alleging that an entrance exam paper was leaked.
"Submitted a letter to Vice Chancellor and Controller of examination JNU demanding an enquiry into the suspicion among the JNUEE candidates that the entrance question paper Cluster 1 of 28th May 2019 was leaked," the student, Vishnu Prasad, said in a Facebook post on Monday.
Prasad, who is from the School of International Studies of the university, said the exam paper of Russian, Spanish, French and German were found to be circulating on WhatsApp. This time, the entrance exams are being held online for the first time.
Kumar has agreed to forward the concern of the JNU entrance examination (JNUEE) candidates to the National Testing Agency (NTA), the student said.
JNU officials remained unavailable for comments. University sources claimed that the paper was circulated after the exam and anybody could claim it was leaked.
"We have not received any complaint from JNU. It is impossible that the paper was leaked," NTA Director General Vineet Joshi said.
Prasad said it was the responsibility of the NTA, which conducts the examination, to ensure the credibility of the JNUEE.
"I appeal to the elected representatives of (the) JNUSU and students community to take this issue with adequate seriousness," he added.
Recommended For You
- Marvel Gives Avengers Endgame's 'Fat Thor' an Official Name
- Article 15 Movie Review: Ayushmann Khurrana and Anubhav Sinha Hold Up a Mirror to Modern India
- KGF Star Yash and Wife Radhika Pandit Announce Their Second Pregnancy With an Adorable Video
- Pakistan's Eerie Symmetry with 1992 World Cup After New Zealand Win Has Stunned Shashi Tharoor
- Cricket World Cup 2019 | Babar Azam Can Be as Good as Virat Kohli: Grant Flower
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s