Journalist Working with Telugu Daily Hacked to Death in Andhra Pradesh
Police said K Satyanarayana, 45, a reporter of Andhra Jyothy, died on the spot while the assailants fled after committing the crime.
Amaravati: Unidentified assailants hacked to death the local reporter of a Telugu daily in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh on Tuesday night, police said.
K Satyanarayana, 45, reporter of Andhra Jyothy, died on the spot while the assailants fled after committing the crime, they said. The incident occurred at S Annavaram village.
An official release said the Director General of Police Gautam Sawang directed East Godavari district Superintendent of Police Adnan Nayeem Asmi to personally visit
the scene of offence and unearth the facts.
The DGP instructed the SP to bring the culprits to book immediately, the release added. "We will investigate the case from all angles," a senior police official said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Jennifer Lopez Feels 'Relaxed and Recharged' as She Shows Off Her Incredible Bikini Body
- Watch: Chunks of Ice Dropped into Deep Holes Sound Like Laser Guns, Twitter Can't Get Enough
- Did a Chinese Novel Predict Coronavirus 40 Years Ago? 'Wuhan-400' Leaves Twitter Baffled
- Poonam Pandey in an Ugly Legal Battle with Shilpa Shetty's Husband Raj Kundra, Case Reaches High Court
- WATCH: Passenger Plane Etihad Airbus A380 Lands Sideways in London, Heart-stopping Clip Goes Viral