Joyride Turns Nightmare for 14 Kids in Ahmedabad, Rescued by Fire Brigade in Daring Midnight Op
Minutes after getting a call, the staff of Ahmedabad Fire and Emergency Services rushed to Sabarmati Riverfront and brought down people stuck in the merry-go-round.
Photo for representation.
Ahmedabad: In a daring operation, the Ahmedabad Fire Brigade here around Sunday midnight rescued as many as 40 people, including 14 children, stuck in a tall merry-go-round at a fun fair.
Minutes after getting a call, the staff of the Ahmedabad Fire and Emergency Services rushed to the west end of the Sabarmati Riverfront and brought down the people stuck in the tall ride.
The fire brigade used a 55-metre-tall snorkel. Those rescued included 14 children and eight women.
Fire brigade officials said they got a call from a person stuck in mid-air in the uppermost cubicle of the ride. The merry-go-round developed a technical snag when it was at its full pace.
Recommended For You
- Director Anubhav Sinha Writes Open Letter Ahead of Article 15 Release
- Happy Birthday Ariana Grande : 5 Times the Singer's Pictures were Aesthetically Pleasing
- Divorced Man Ties ‘Cursed’ Wedding Ring to Fish, Says Life Has Been Great Since
- You Can Now Get Your ‘Made to Order’ Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop; Over 1,00,000 Configuration Options in Tow
- Cannot Wait for Dark Mode on WhatsApp? Here is How to Enable it on Android and iOS
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s