Justice Jhaveri Takes Oath as Chief Justice of Orissa High Court
Odisha Governor Ganeshi Lal administered the oath of office to the new chief justice, Kalpesh Satyendra Jhaveri , in a brief ceremony held inside the premises of the Orissa high court.
Image for representation.
Cuttack: Justice Kalpesh Satyendra Jhaveri was on Sunday sworn in as the Chief Justice of Orissa High Court.
Odisha Governor Ganeshi Lal administered the oath of office to the new chief justice in a brief ceremony held inside the premises of the high court here.
Justice Jhaveri was made Chief Justice of Orissa High Court last week, when the post fell vacant upon elevation of incumbent Justice Vineet Saran to the Supreme Court.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Socially Responsible Films Don't Have a ‘Type', Can Still be Entertaining, Says Deepika Padukone
- Janhvi Kapoor, Karan Johar, Gauri Khan Recreate Iconic Bollywood Looks
- India vs West Indies | Virat Kohli Screamer Lights Up Gloomy Day for Fielders
- 'A Huge Day' - Pakistan Welcome Sri Lanka for First Test Tour Since 2009 Terror Attack
- Woman Catches Her Boyfriend Cheating After Fitbit Records 'Unusual Activity' at 4 AM