Kabul Attack Heinous, Reprehensible: India
India on Wednesday strongly deplored the "heinous and reprehensible" terrorist strike in Kabul and extended all possible support to bring the perpetrators of the attack to justice.
An Afghan man reacts at the site of a blast in Kabul, Afghanistan May 31, 2017. (Image: Reuters)
New Delhi: India on Wednesday strongly deplored the "heinous and reprehensible" terrorist strike in Kabul and extended all possible support to bring the perpetrators of the attack to justice.
In a strongly-worded statement, the external affairs ministry said the continuing violence even during the holy and pious month of Ramzan reflects the diabolical nature of the perpetrators and their supporters.
"We share the grief of all peace-loving Afghans and convey our sincerest condolences to the government of Afghanistan and the families of the victims of the mindless violence and wish speedy recovery to those injured," the ministry said.
India is ready to render any assistance to the government and the people of Afghanistan and all possible support to bring perpetrators of the attack to justice, it added.
Earlier, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had strongly condemned the blast and underlined the need for defeating
At least 80 people were killed and more than 300 wounded in the massive blast which ripped through the diplomatic quarter of the Afghan capital, according to the Afghan health ministry.
Recommended For You
- Rohit Involved in Funny Twitter Exchange With Mumbai Indians
- Controversial Tweet on Ambedkar Came From Fake Hardik Pandya Account
- Amitabh Bachchan Returns To Mumbai After Thugs Of Hindostan Shoot, Ready To Work On Future Projects
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Shows Why It's Better Than Bajaj Dominar 400 in Facebook Viral Video
- Indians Are Warning 'The Fault In Our Stars' Author About the Bollywood Remake