Kakatiya University KU Degree Results 2017 Declared. Check Your Marks at kuexams.org
The Kakatiya University has declared the Kakatiya University undergraduate or Degree Results 2017 on Tuesday, June 13.
Nearly, 20 Lakh students attended their Annual Examinations for academic year 2016-17. (Image: PTI)
New Delhi: The Kakatiya University (KU) has declared the Kakatiya University undergraduate or Degree Results 2017 on Tuesday, June 13.
Students who appeared for the degree examination of BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, and various other programmes can check their results kuexams.org, kakatiya.ac.in and kuresults.in. Students need to enter the roll number and select the course to get subject wise marks.
KU University organised the examinations from March 17 to April 18, 2017 of various streams. Nearly, 20 Lakh students attended their Annual Examinations for academic year 2016-17.
The Kakatiya University offers as many as 120 programs Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses for students.
Steps to check the Kakatiya University Degree Results 2017:
- Log on the official website kuexams.org
- Click on KU Degree Results 2017
- Enter your details such as roll number, date of birth, etc, as specified
- Click on the submit
-Download the Kakatiya University Degree Results 2017 and take out a print for further use
Kakatiya University was established in 1976 for higher education of Telangana students. The Post Graduate Centre of Osmania University was upgraded and named as Kakatiya University. It offers programmes in Engineering, Pharmacy, Law, Computer Science, Business, Management, Education, Arts, Commerce, etc.
The University was initially accredited with B+ grade by the NAAC in 2002 and re accredited with A grade in 2008.
Recommended For You
- Monster Meteorite Crater, 'Bigger Than Paris', Discovered in Greenland
- Kapil Sharma-Ginni Chatrath Pre-wedding Details Revealed, Rituals to Start From This Date
- #ThisIsNotConsent: Women Are Tweeting Pictures of their Underwear, and you Should Pay Attention
- Amazon Split HQ2: What is The Cost of The Investment Heading to Long Island City And Arlington?
- PUBG Battle: Sony PlayStation And Microsoft Xbox Betting Big on The Game's Popularity