Kakatiya University KU Degree Results 2017 Declared. Check Your Marks at kuexams.org
The Kakatiya University has declared the Kakatiya University undergraduate or Degree Results 2017 on Tuesday, June 13.
Nearly, 20 Lakh students attended their Annual Examinations for academic year 2016-17. (Image: PTI)
New Delhi: The Kakatiya University (KU) has declared the Kakatiya University undergraduate or Degree Results 2017 on Tuesday, June 13.
Students who appeared for the degree examination of BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, and various other programmes can check their results kuexams.org, kakatiya.ac.in and kuresults.in. Students need to enter the roll number and select the course to get subject wise marks.
KU University organised the examinations from March 17 to April 18, 2017 of various streams. Nearly, 20 Lakh students attended their Annual Examinations for academic year 2016-17.
The Kakatiya University offers as many as 120 programs Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses for students.
Steps to check the Kakatiya University Degree Results 2017:
- Log on the official website kuexams.org
- Click on KU Degree Results 2017
- Enter your details such as roll number, date of birth, etc, as specified
- Click on the submit
-Download the Kakatiya University Degree Results 2017 and take out a print for further use
Kakatiya University was established in 1976 for higher education of Telangana students. The Post Graduate Centre of Osmania University was upgraded and named as Kakatiya University. It offers programmes in Engineering, Pharmacy, Law, Computer Science, Business, Management, Education, Arts, Commerce, etc.
The University was initially accredited with B+ grade by the NAAC in 2002 and re accredited with A grade in 2008.
Recommended For You
- Emraan Hashmi on Name Change on Twitter: Censor Board didn’t Think Cheat India was Apt Title
- Here's What Happens When You Try To Download 'Uri: The Surgical Strike' Illegally Off The Internet
- Sunil Grover to Return to The Kapil Sharma Show After Filming Salman Khan's Bharat?
- Part-Time Working Mothers More Likely to Work Longer Without Pay
- Supreme Court Bans Vehicle Modification in India – A Detailed Analysis
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s