Kamal Haasan to Undergo Surgical Procedure to Remove Implant
MNM vice-president Dr R Mahendran said in a statement that due to his busy schedule in politics and film commitments, there has been a postponement of the procedure for removal of the implant.
File photo of actor-turned-politician Kamal Haasan.
Chennai: Makkal Needhi Maiam (MNM) founder Kamal Haasan will undergo a surgical procedure here on Friday for the removal of an implant placed in his leg after he suffered a fracture in 2016, his party said on Thursday.
Due to his busy schedule in politics and film commitments, there has been a postponement of the procedure for removal of the implant, MNM vice-president Dr R Mahendran
said in a statement.
"However, now upon his doctor's advice Kamal Haasan will be getting admitted in hospital for the surgical procedure on November 22 to remove the implant. Furthermore,
he has been compelled to take a break for the next few weeks to physically recoup," he added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt Dancing for Brahmastra Song in Varanasi is Lit
- Social Media is Melting Seeing Nushrat Bharucha's Bikini Pics from Maldives
- Football in Snow: Watch Real Kashmir FC Players Practice for I-League in Srinagar
- PUBG Mobile Addiction: 20-Year-Old Drinks Chemical Instead of Water While Playing Game
- Airtel Users Can Make Voice Calls on Wi-Fi But You Need Airtel Xstream Broadband