Karnataka II PUC Results 2017 Declared at pue.kar.nic.in
The result of second year PU examinations of Karnataka Board will be declared on Thursday at 3pm.
Picture for Representation.
New Delhi: The result of second year PU examinations of Karnataka Board was declared on Thursday at 3pm. The exams were held between March 9 and March 27.
A total of 6,84,490 students appeared for the examination out of whom, 3,35,909 are girls and 3,48,563 are boys.
The Karnataka PUC Results 2017 are available online at office website pue.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka primary and secondary education minister Tanveer Sait tweeted, “Much awaited PUC results to be announced on 11th may Thursday 2017 at 3.00 PM and SSLC results on 12th may Friday 2017 at 3.00 PM - official.”
Much awaited PUC results to be announced on 11th may Thursday 2017 at 3.00 PM and SSLC results on 12th may Friday 2017 at 3.00 PM - official
— Tanveer sait (@Tannsworld) May 9, 2017
Steps to check the Karnataka PUC Results 2017:
- Log on to official website pue.kar.nic.in
- Click on Pre-University Examination Board PUC Results
- Enter your roll number, date of birth in the space provided
- Click to submit
- Download the Karnataka PUC Result 2017 and take its printout
For the academic year, 2015-2016, as many as 5,12,555 Karnataka students appeared for 2nd PUC exam. Of the total students who appeared, around 5,98,264 students passed Karnataka PUC exam.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it
- 'Dayaben' Disha Vakani Looks Radiant as Ever in Her Comeback Appearance on TMKOC
- Video of Man Dancing With Two Guns Goes Viral, Uttarakhand Police to Investigate Case
- Horrific Video Reveals Monkeys, Dogs Crying and Screaming Inside Lab
- 'Only Lionel Messi' Thread on Twitter Proves Why He is the Best in Football