Karva Chauth 2018: State-run Himachal Hotels Run Special Offer for Fasting Couples
Karva Chauth special food arrangements were also made. The post-fasting dinner would be provided free of cost to the couples.
Women during Karva Chauth Celebration in Amritsar. (Image: PTI)
Shimla: State-run Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (HPTDC) on Thursday announced that it was offering a special package for the tourists visiting the state during the Karva Chauth festival on Saturday.
The guests staying in any HPTDC hotel for two nights will be provided free stay for the third night, an official spokesperson told IANS here.
He said special food arrangements were also made. The post-fasting dinner would be provided free of cost to the couples.
The special package would be applicable from Thursday to October 29.
Himachal Pradesh, known for its apples and picture-perfect tourist spots, attracted 19.6 million tourists last year, 2.9 times of its population.
It has 63 operational helipads across the state, as per the state's Economic Survey 2017-18.
Kullu and Manali are tourist hotspots, followed by Shimla and Dharamsala, the seat of the exiled Tibetan spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Soni Razdan and Mukesh Bhatt React to Fake Wedding Card of Alia and Ranbir Kapoor
- Bigg Boss 13: Abu Malik Says Shehnaz Gill Has Support of Salman Khan
- Sara Ali Khan's Bikini Pics from Sri Lankan Getaway Are Proof of Beachside Vacay Done Right
- Mozilla Firefox 70 Turns The Tables And Now You Can Track What is Tracking You
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Rs 222 Plan Vs. Airtel Rs 249 And Vodafone Rs 229 Recharge