Kejriwal Wants Centre to Give Registration Papers to Unauthorised Colony Residents Before Delhi Polls
Arvind Kejriwal wants the registration papers be given to residents of unauthorised colonies within three days of filing application for the same.
File photo of Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal.
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal demanded on Wednesday that Centre give housing registration papers to all residents of unauthorised colonies before the assembly elections in the city due early next year.
Kejriwal told a press conference that he has got to know the BJP-led Central government is planning to give housing registration papers to around 100 or 500 people before the polls.
He also demanded that the registration papers be given to residents of these colonies within three days of filing application for the same.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- #BoycottPanipat Trends on Twitter After Protest in Rajasthan Over 'Wrong Facts' in Film
- Ranbir Kapoor's Badtameez Dil Gets Sara Ali Khan Grooving, Watch Video
- Remember the Viral Hindu-Muslim Same-Sex Couple? Here's How They Fought 'TikTok's Homophobia'
- Sania Mirza's Sister Anam Feels Grateful, Shares Snaps of Her Bridal Shower on Social Media
- I-League 2019-20: Mohun Bagan Condemned to Defeat at Home by Clinical Churchill Brothers