Kerala Man Found Hanging Outside Home After Facing Harassment on Valentine's Day
A 23-year-old young man was found hanging outside his house in Palakkad district of Kerala late on Thursday evening after he was allegedly harassed by miscreants on Valentine's Day, police said.
Image for representation.
Thiruvananthapuram: A 23-year-old young man was found hanging outside his house in Palakkad district of Kerala late on Thursday evening after he was allegedly harassed by miscreants on Valentine's Day, police said.
On February 14, the man and his female friend were assaulted and harassed near a beach in Kollam by a group of 5 men on Valentine's Day.
Based on the couple's police complaint, five men were arrested in Kollam. The gang of men had videotaped the couple, asking the woman obscene and humiliating questions and circulated the video on social media.
The incident occurred when the woman, in the absence of a public toilet at the beach, went to a nearby bushy area to relieve herself.
The gang tried to assault the woman and when her 23-year-old friend stepped in to defend her, he too was attacked by the miscreants.
All the five accused in the moral policing case is in judicial custody. Kollam police arrested them immediately after the complaint.
Recommended For You
- Alyque Padamsee, Ad Man & Thespian, Passes Away at 90; PM Modi and Nation Mourn
- This Country Has the Least Number of Toilets in the World, and It's Not India
- Watch Makeup Artist Behind James Cameron's Avatar Turn Akshay Kumar into Beast for 2.0
- 1st Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale Superbike Worth Rs 51.81 Lakh Arrives in India
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 2018 Spied Completely Undisguised, Interiors Spied Too