Kin Vandalise Hyderabad Hospital, Beat Up Staff After Patient's Death; Video Goes Viral
The patient was admitted with a lung problem and treated for swine flu. However, the patient did not respond to the treatment and died of a cardiac arrest.
Kin Vandalise Hyderabad Hospital. (Image: Twitter)
Hyderabad: A corporate hospital here was vandalised and the security staff and a police constable were allegedly beaten up by the kin of a 45-year old woman after her death, police said on Tuesday.
Videos of the incident which happened on Monday night went viral on social media wherein some people were seen damaging the hospital property.
The woman was admitted on December 18 with a lung problem and treated for swine flu also, Deputy Commissioner of Police (Central Zone) P Viswa Prasad said.
However, the patient did not respond to the treatment and died of a cardiac arrest at around 8.45 pm on Monday, he added.
Following the death, her sons and some of her relatives allegedly started vandalised the hospital property, the official said.
Complaint and counter-complaint were filed by woman's sons and the hospital management.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Wishes 'Papa' on Father's Day 2019 with a Throwback Picture and Millennial Hashtags
- Net Bowler Hit on Head By Warner Shot Receives Signed Australian Jersey
- Haryana Roadways Tried to Kill Me: Shooting Sensation Manu Bhaker Posts Photo of Accident
- Malaika Arora Strikes a Never-seen-before Pilates Pose, Fans Ask How it is Done
- Meet the Sufi Singer Who Wants to Mix Rap with Her Music
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s