KJ George to be Reinducted into Karnataka Cabinet
The three accused were cleared of all charges by Karnataka CID due to lack of evidence on September 17, 2016.
Bengaluru: Former Minister for Bengaluru Development and Town Planning, KJ George will take oath as a Minister in Karnataka Government on Monday. KJ George was forced to resign from his post by the opposition after his name featured in Managaluru Deputy SP, MK Ganapathy's suicide case.
The Deputy SP had committed suicide on July 7, 2016, and in a video message named KJ George, AM Prasad and Pranab Mohanty responsible for his extreme step. However, the three accused were cleared of all charges by Karnataka CID due to lack of evidence on September 17, 2016.
Meanwhile, the opposition has ramped-up the criticism against KJ George and threatened that if George is inducted into the cabinet on Monday, they will launch a state-wide protest. The opposition has also refused to accept the clean chit given by Karnataka CID and demanded a CBI probe into the case.
Ganapathy's family had already decided to move Karnataka High Court and demanded a CBI probe after Karnataka CID cleared KJ George.
Recommended For You
- Alia Bhatt Shares BTS Video of Her Moving into Her Own Home in New YouTube Vlog
- Hot New Addition: NASA to Grow First Fruit on International Space Station
- Dhoni Should be Informed by Selectors About Their Plans: Sehwag
- He Gives Me So Much Respect, Sometimes I Feel Embarrassed, Says Kareena Kapoor on Diljit Dosanjh
- YouTube Music Now Lets Your Switch Between a Song And Its Music Video With a Single Tap