Koregaon-Bhima Commission Summons Sharad Pawar as Witness on April 4
The NCP chief had filed an affidavit before the commission, headed by former Bombay High Court Chief Justice J N Patel.
L-R: Gautam Navlakha, Varavara Rao, Arun Ferreira, Sudha Bharadwaj and Vernon Gonsalves were among the activists arrested by Pune police.
Pune: The commission conducting an inquiry into the 2018 Koregaon Bhima violence in Maharashtra's Pune district has summoned NCP chief Sharad Pawar as a witness on April 4, the panel's lawyer Ashish Satpute said here on Wednesday.
Pawar will have to appear in Mumbai, he said.
The NCP chief had filed an affidavit before the commission, headed by former Bombay High Court Chief Justice J N Patel, on October 8, 2018.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Jaipur Police Has a Unique Punishment for Those Violating Lockdown: Masakali 2.0 on Loop
- Good News! Google Meet’s Premium Features Are Free For Everyone as it Battles With Zoom
- Here's What KL Rahul Has to Say About Athiya Shetty's Latest Pics
- Facebook Wants You to Spend Less Time on Facebook And is Adding a New Quiet Mode
- Spot the Pug: Twitter User's Pet Photo Leaves Netizens Curious