Lankan Airline Crew Crawl to Enter Restricted Area at Madurai
A video showing crew members of an international airline entering a restricted area at the airport here by crawling under the barbed wire fence has gone viral.
This image is for representational purpose only.
Madurai: A video showing crew members of an international airline entering a restricted area at the airport by crawling under the barbed wire fence has gone viral.
The operating crew of a SriLankan Airlines flight on Tuesday had taken a de tour through the red-sand pathway to reach the fence and then crawl into the airport through the gap in the fence.
"Thus they have bypassed the airport security. The reason may be they got stuck due to some local protest," said an official.
CISF Inspector Swaminathan said he was not aware of the incident but added they had asked officials to lay a impenetrable fence and the job would be done soon.
The incident could have happened in an area beyond the CISF security arena, he said.
He further said wherever CISF personnel were posted, nobody can penetrate the security.
In the video, the hostesses in blue-green saris are seen handing over their handbags and then ducking through the fence.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Kasautii Zindagii Kay's 'Komolika' Aamna Sharif Opens up on Replacing Hina Khan
- Video of Man Dancing With Two Guns Goes Viral, Uttarakhand Police to Investigate Case
- Truecaller Makes a Big Privacy Pitch as Focus on Instant Messaging Intensifies
- Google Assistant Bug is Causing Battery Drain in Android Phones
- FASTag Will Soon be Mandatory For Your Car: This is How The Digital Payment Tag Works