Latur Tragedy: Nine workers Die After Inhaling Poisonous Gas in Maharashtra
Nine workers died after inhaling poisonous gas while cleaning a tank at a factory in Maharashtra's Latur district.
Mumbai: Nine workers were killed after inhaling poisonous gas while cleaning a tank at a factory in Maharashtra's Latur district, fire department officials said.
— ANI (@ANI_news) January 31, 2017
Some workers fell unconscious while cleaning a tank at Kirti Oil Mills at Latur MIDC (Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation) on Monday night, they said.
A few others climbed down into the tank to check on them but did not come out. They all died after inhaling poisonous gas, the officials added.
A probe in the matter has been started.
Recommended For You
- The Death of the Early Internet: A Crisis of Eventuality
- Universe’s Very First Molecular Bond has been Observed in Space for the First Time
- Amid Avengers: Endgame Promotions, Chris Hemsworth Visits Disneyland Shanghai
- Driver Cries after Crashing Rs 4 Crore Lamborghini Huracan Performante Supercar – Watch Video
- First Ever Interstellar Object May Have Hit Earth Five Years Ago
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s