Latur Tragedy: Nine workers Die After Inhaling Poisonous Gas in Maharashtra
Nine workers died after inhaling poisonous gas while cleaning a tank at a factory in Maharashtra's Latur district.
Mumbai: Nine workers were killed after inhaling poisonous gas while cleaning a tank at a factory in Maharashtra's Latur district, fire department officials said.
— ANI (@ANI_news) January 31, 2017
Some workers fell unconscious while cleaning a tank at Kirti Oil Mills at Latur MIDC (Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation) on Monday night, they said.
A few others climbed down into the tank to check on them but did not come out. They all died after inhaling poisonous gas, the officials added.
A probe in the matter has been started.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Dancing For Ekta Kapoor on 'Tune Maari Entriyaan' is Taking Over the Internet
- Why Does Aquaman Need Bodyguards? Twitter Has a Laugh After Digging up Old Photo of Jason Momoa
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018: SUV/MPV Of The Year
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018: Motorcycle Of The Year
- Top 5 Android Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 From Honor, Realme, Xiaomi And More to Buy This Christmas
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s