Left Parties to Stage Protest Against Police Action During Anti-CAA, Anti-NRC Demonstrations
At least 26 people, including 16 from Uttar Pradesh, are dead and scores were injured during clashes between protestors and police over the last month.
Various protests are being held across the country against the Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019.
New Delhi: Left parties on Monday will stage a sit-in at the Jantar Mantar here against the police action on anti-CAA and anti-NRC protestors over the past few weeks in the country.
At least 26 people, including 16 from Uttar Pradesh, are dead and scores were injured during clashes between protestors and police over the last month as nationwide protests led to thousands being arrested.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Vicky Kaushal Displays His Love for Blue in This Instagram Post, Deepika Padukone Calls Him Cheeseball
- Panga Movie Review: Kangana Ranaut Delivers A Pitch-perfect Performance
- Parineeti Chopra Relaxes on Her Maldives Holiday, See Pics
- PUBG Mobile: Season 12 Leaks Confirm 2nd Anniversary Royale Pass Theme
- Apple Watch Heart Rate Monitor Detects Another Undiagnosed AFib Case