Liquor Shop Salesman Shot Dead in Greater Noida After Argument Over Price of Beer
Police said accused Surendra and Raju attacked salesman Kuldeep Nagar over a Rs 10 difference in the price of beer.
Noida (UP): A 25-year-old salesman at a liquor shop was shot dead allegedly by two persons in Greater Noida following an argument over a difference of Rs 10 in the rate of beer, police said Thursday. The incident took place around 9.30 pm Wednesday when the two men arrived at the shop in Aichar area under Kasna police station limits, a senior official said.
Prime facie there was an argument between Surendra and Raju and salesman Kuldeep Nagar over the rate of beer. The difference was Rs 10, Superintendent of Police (Rural) Vineet Jaiswal said.
"The argument reached a level where the inebriated accused, who were carrying guns, opened four shots with two bullets hitting Nagar in the body, leaving him dead," he said.
The body was sent for post mortem and an FIR under Indian Penal Code sections 302 (murder) and 307 (attempt to murder) was registered against them, police said. The two accused are absconding and searches were underway to nab them, Kasna Station House Officer Ajay Kumar said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Anushka Sharma's Gorgeous 'Sun-kissed' Pic Gets Most Romantic Comment from Virat Kohli
- Jio Effect: Hathway 100Mbps Plan Priced at Rs 699, Play Box Android TV Box Available at Rs 899
- BCCI Informs Indian High Commission in Antigua About Hoax Terror Threat
- Suhana Khan's Brother Aryan Parties with Ananya Panday and Friends, See Pics
- Netflix Reveals Why Pankaj Tripathi Was the Perfect Choice for 'Guruji' in 'Sacred Games' 2